Monday, February 10, 2014

Here a SNiP, There a SNiP...Everywhere a SNiP, SNiP


After I got the genetic test results back from 23andMe, I had to be able to read the raw data, so I used Sterlings App from the MTHFR Support website ($20) to convert the raw data into something that was readable.  This generated a multi-page report on all my genetic mutations (SNPs).  
The Yasko Protocol, as do many others, focuses only on the SNPs in the Methylation Pathway, as SNPs along this pathway can be bypassed using supplementation.  Dr. Amy believes in paying it forward, so she has made it possible for anyone with their genetic results to generate a Methylation Pathway Analysis for FREE!  This is a streamlined format, designed to help you choose appropriate supplements tailored to your specific SNPs.  Needless to say I took advantage of this free service and promptly printed out the 45+ page report!



Here's my genetic test results.  The green means no SNPs, the yellow means 1 of the 2 chromosomes has a mutation, and the red means both chromosomes have a mutation.